System for administration and evidence of training of staff.
Employee training and development should not be your nightmare.
Become the masters of all courses, seminars and trainings.
And make it effectively and with ease.
MULTIMA Mentor is a system for the management of learning processes in the enterprise (Learning Management System). This web-based application is used to manage and record employee courses, trainings and workshops. Its flexibility also enables its use in the management of training of sales representatives or external partners. MULTIMA Mentor is primarily aimed at HR managers, training managers or team leaders in general.
How does MULTIMA Mentor work?
- MULTIMA Mentor allows you to list, publish and edit any types of training programmes and make them available to the intended target group.
- It can precisely define the target learning groups according to set criteria.
- MULTIMA Mentor provides clear and up-to-date overviews of the learning process in the company - who participates in which courses, which courses were completed by whom, etc.
- MULTIMA Mentor itself monitors set capacity limits of individual courses and training programmes. If these limits are exceeded, it automatically prompts the responsible person to schedule another term.
- All data of training programmes for individual users are logged into the MS Outlook calendar.
- The application enables making simple inputs as well as accurate aggregate outputs for the top management of the company.
What can MULTIMA Mentor do?
- For each training, it is possible to publish any study presentations and other learning materials.
- The MULTIMA Mentor product can be installed in a few hours and during the full operation of the enterprise IT.
- The user environment can be implemented in various language versions: the user module is available in all common language versions; the administrator module communicates in Czech or English.
- Comprehensive user help is the natural part of the application.
- The system is user-friendly and easily navigable - it takes only one hour of your time to learn all you need to start using it.
- The Instructor (Trainer) module of the MULTIMA Mentor systems enables management of e-learning and online training.
- The system allows you to generate and evaluate feedback - e.g., customer satisfaction of trainees, proposals for new learning topics, etc.
- The Legal Training module automatically tracks the deadlines for legally required training, maintains evidence of required medical checks of employees, etc.
- MULTIMA Mentor is flexible and robust: it can serve tens of thousands of users and can be equally beneficial for small to mid-size companies or institutions.
A case study
The development of the management training system, today the MULTIMA Mentor product, was ordered by one of the most important pharmaceutical companies in Europe a few years ago. The main requirements were described as follows: robust but user-friendly, flexible but stable. The application called today MULTIMA Mentor has worked successfully for this client for several years and it has been enhanced with other functionalities and improvements…
At present, this system is used by approximately 1,500 employees of this pharmaceutical company (leader in the Czech market); in average, one employee selects and receives approximately 5-7 training programmes a year. The users can select from 10 education sectors divided into approximately 80 courses and training programmes, available on approximately 300 dates throughout one year.